Monday, March 21, 2016

Being Sick

Being sick sucks. . .period. There is nothing that aggravates me more than catching some sort of funk. Last time I was sick was more than five (yes five!) years ago when I got some stomach bug. The years since then, nothing, not a cold, not even a sniffle.

And now. . .for the first time in over 20 years I have the flu. . .yup, the god damned flu. I haven’t gotten a flu shot in over 25 years, and now suddenly I am raging sick.

I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT!         

I have too much to do. I can write for a little while, but then I have to get up. . .I have no focus – look a squirrel – Like I said, being sick sucks.


I hate everybody.
And the medication the doc put me on. . .well it has psychotic side effects – look a pink polka-dot squirrel - So now I am seeing dragons in the kitchen and werewolves in the hall. Stellar! Look a purple and blue striped squirrel – They can stay. . .but that god damned bogyman in the foyer that looks like a clown needs to go!  

SQUIRREL!!!

Oh look, there goes a lion. . .no, wait. . .that’s live; just my ginormous kitty Zeus. He’s a wrecking ball of a cat – squirrel – I’ve never seen a cat that big that wasn’t a Maine Coon. Just a little ol’ barn cat with no known parentage to speak of – squirrel    Maybe he’s part mountain lion. . .we do have those around here. I mean, he is three times the size of my dog. But then again my dog is the size of a gnat – did you just growl at me you furry brat?

SQUIRREL!!!      

SEE! NO FOCUS!

And I need to write. . .so here I am spending four hours for this little blog. Did I mention there is a minotaur in my closet? This medication just might be more fun than drinking – squirrel.

My head is going to explode. Maybe I should just vegetate in front of the idiot box.

But first, I have to get rid of that bogyman. . .where the hell is my claymore. . .

-- Rya

No comments:

Post a Comment