Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Titles and Icons and Layout, Oh My!

Hi folks, Rebecca here.  So, I'm sitting here with a bottle of Coke Zero working double duty against a raging headache and the hell that is summertime heat, and I just hit a major milestone - I figured out how to put the social media icons on this page.  (They're up in the upper right hand corner, by the way, and they spin! How cool!)  Thank you to the nice folks at Helplogger for giving me the exact code to enter into the HTML. 

I tell ya, this webpage building is enough to cause someone to stroke out pretty quickly.  I really need some whiskey for this Coke Zero.  Hey dragons, whiskey, please.

Anyhoo, Part 2 of "And They Shall Be Nameless" (ATSBN-2, for the uninitiated), subtitled "The Wreck of Humanity," is moving along well.  I just finished updating the Kindle version, after Rya and I agreed on text and title for the prologue, and I'll be starting the formatting for the Smashwords version soon. Ry is drawing the cover again for this one, and it's gonna be a beaut, people!  I stuck with the same fonts for the titles, but changed the colors to reflect the trials and tribulations of our two heroines...so here ya go, side by side.  These will look fantastic on my bookshelf - hope you think so, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment