Monday, August 17, 2026

Still Bangin’!

Ah, summer, summer, summertime. Yep, fucking summertime. Y’all know how I just love it, see my previous posts. I’m not going on another binge. I’m just stopping by to show you the blog’s not dead and to give you an update!

We are still slogging at Book 7, “Elemental Dragonspawn.” We have 18 chapters completed, approximately 144 8.5x11 pages, which translates to maybe 350 book-size pages. That means we’re nearly halfway there. I think. The book cover ouroboros is complete, I need to think up some back matter, and God knows Amazon has probably changed their formatting instructions…and now I have to learn a whole new site, Draft2Digital, which replaced Smashwords. I know it’s been almost 6 years since the last book, but if y’all can find a way to make life stop intervening, we’d be ever so grateful!

In the meantime, feel free to run back over the previous 6 books and leave us some reviews! We love reviews!

TTFN!

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment